The 2021 MINI Countryman features a newly updated design, along with enhancements in technology and equipment offerings.
Most importantly, it retains MINI’s “fun-to-drive” character and design that makes it instantly recognizable as MINI.
As the largest and most versatile member of the MINI model family, the new 2021 MINI Countryman offers individual flair in the hallmark style of the British premium brand.
As MINI’s first model with an exterior length of more than 375 cm, four doors, a large tailgate, five seats and all-wheel drive, the MINI Countryman laid the foundations for the brand’s advance into the premium compact crossover segment.
The launch of the current model generation offers further refinements in areas of space, versatility, functionality and ride comfort.
In addition, the MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4 plug-in-hybrid model continues to offer electrified mobility with greater efficiency and fewer emissions. The MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4 offers a combination of hybrid-specific all-wheel drive and the option of purely electric-powered driving.
In addition to the plug-in hybrid variant, the new MINI Countryman variants offer three gasoline engines featuring the latest MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology. The engines have seen extensive further development and cover an output spectrum ranging from 134 hp to 301 hp.
The new 2021 MINI Countryman: overview of enhancements
- Distinctive front design with newly designed radiator grille.
- LED headlights and LED fog lights now as standard.
- LED rear lights in Union Jack design.
- New body finishes, new option Piano Black Exterior.
- New light alloy wheels.
- Cooper ALL4, Cooper S ALL4 and JCW ALL4 variants offer 8-speed Steptronic transmission standard.
- Cooper SE PHEV variant offers 6-speed automatic transmission standard
- New digital cockpit display with 5-inch color screen as an option.
- Newly designed central instrument in Piano Black High Gloss as standard.
- New range of leather trims and interior surfaces.
- New version of the MINI Yours Interior Style.
- New 8.8” Center instrument screen with touch-sensitive bookmarks.
- Extended range of Original MINI Accessories.
The new MINI Countryman is available in four model variants:
|Variant||BHP||0 – 100 km/h||Top Speed|
|MINI Cooper Countryman ALL4||134||9.8||192 km/h|
|MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4||189||7.2||222 km/h|
|MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4||220 (combined)||6.8||195 km/h|
|MINI JCW Countryman ALL4||301||5.1||240 km/h|
The new 2021 MINI Countryman models are expected to arrive in Canadian MINI showrooms later this summer 2020.
More information on pricing, options and packages, and NRCan fuel efficiency ratings will be made available closer to market launch.